FN, page-978

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Good to hear someone we know is making money out of crypto. May it continue.

I still control the TCLRA, I just can not trade them. I will have to read the offer documents again, to get the timing just right, but basically off the top of my head, I have them till the 24th (next Wednesday). At that time, COB I think, if they have not received the money for conversion via BPay, they sell them on your behalf, and I will get whatever they sell them for, if anything.

Frustrating thing is I think the SP got trashed to get people to sell the rights. They last traded at 36.5 c yesterday. They are worth 56c now (11.96 - 11.40). Normally, I would just swing some money into action for a while, convert the rights and then sell if required. Can not do it this time, because the account they are in is an SMSF, and I can not add anymore funds to it this financial year. Hmmmm. So I would need to sell something to fund their conversion. Another day like today for TCL, I could sell TCL, and fund the conversion this way. Roundabout way to go about it, but one has to do what one needs to do. If TCL hits 12.20 tomorrow, and I go through with, I will end losing only about $1k, so no big deal. Of course if TCL drops tomorrow, the game changes again. There you, that is one option I am mulling....

PLS not doing well, but I am strangely calm. Still think the fundamentals are very strong, but then again I always have. Keep watching this space.

The banks did very little, and the ASX200 ended up, just, red. CODB indeed.

And yes the rest were meh.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.