Well I still have not finished Darksiders, and have been playing...

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Well I still have not finished Darksiders, and have been playing it probably for over a year (sporadically obviously), or however Darksiders 3 has been out for. I am at the last sin, but don't want to finish it, because then what? I will have wait for Darksiders 4, and that will probably be ages away.....

I too am getting tired of the constant doom and gloom out there, despite, as you have said, low unemployment, low inflation and low interest rates. Budget surplus or thereabouts too. So why the doom and gloom then? As for this obsession with growth, its going to end badly. Not everything is meant to survive, and while the central banks keep stimulating to avoid a recession, would a controlled recession be so bad? At the moment there are a few zombie type companies surviving because of the stimulus, and, like weeds, all they are doing is sucking up funds and resources that should be spent elsewhere. They need to be killed off, so the others more profitable flowers (companies) can flourish.

I guess doom and gloom sells more papers than happy thoughts. And volatility is king for the brokers. So no suprises the propaganda machine is working overtime.

So to that end I am reading the press less and less. Didn't even notice REF until you mentioned it. My babies are mostly behaving themselves and the dividends keep rolling in. So not much to do really. Sure I still watch, but with less emotion. Quite peaceful really.

I did pick up a few AWC this morning though @ 2.18. Had an order in from yesterday which I forgot about this morning, until the SMS notifying me of the purchase came through. So you better add it to the list. I have a short list of some more utility like stocks (eg APA) I want to add to the family so I will pick up small parcels of them when their price is favourable, if the opportunity comes along. The rest meh.

Of course, this all means less to talk about on HC. And yes, you have been a bit lazy recently...…. I guess nothing is perfect. Unless we move on to other things of course. What is Remnant from the Ashes like? I guess happy hunting could take on a new meaning!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.