Well said buddy, well said. Agree with you there. CLA. I think...

1. F01
    2,776 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Well said buddy, well said. Agree with you there.

CLA. I think there was enough in the recent ann to suggest there is likely to be more positive news on the way, so I will hold atm. Although the news was not TH worthy, I think it was the right thing to do as the drill pictures show the strike was clearly visible to the naked eye and could have been misinterpreted as giving those at the drill site an insider trading advantage if the TH had not been called. So tick for management from me.

Not really fussed about PLS long term, and still committed to hold till mining, unless a hydrogen revolution occurs between now and then. I agree despite the pullback, uptrend is still clearly intact. My only regret is that if I maybe waited a bit more I could have bought more. IMO I was a bit jumpy on the trigger and I should have known better. But seeing as its a trading parcel, as I come in and out with it, as long as I buy lower than I sell, I guess the aim is achieved. I am never going to be able to pick the very top and very bottom of the dips.

GL today. NAB CODB don't be shy, we are waiting for you!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.