A cake bet on me holding? Lol I’m not that crazy! Markets in the...

1. 7,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    A cake bet on me holding? Lol I’m not that crazy! Markets in the red again but its hardly noteworthy and might be worth remembering every recent dip has turned out to be a buying opportunity.

LIT is down 2% overnight but it also has had a stellar run. As far as PLS is concerned the chart only shows a pullback to within the the 10-20MA which is a normal movement and would have to run all the way down to 73.5c to break the trend which is a big move. Yesterday may have spooked a few and it did move on pretty solid volume but technically it just looks like a normal retrace so shouldn’t really be on yr worry list as you are holding until mining.

HC threads... The only threads that interest me are this one and maybe some fun reading of the pump and dumps. At least in here even a negative isn’t intended with any malice and just an opinion. I would have bet cake yesterday that you would have taken yr profits on CLA and lost. I just hate to see that word iron in any drilling results, its never a good omen imo unless its the goal.

I think ill pick up my NAB on our first rally day after this red run. Rally days dont usually run in singulars so ill just look for the first day of the bounce. Of course there is always the chance its bouncing down a steep flight of stairs but that’s ok too in which case I might end up owning 2k NAB hehe.

Anyway.. Onwards and downwards

GL today and as you can see PLS is only back into what would typically be a buying opportunity according to my course provided the next move is a small bullish candle which would trigger a buy on a break to the upside. Will be interesting to watch. Trend is still up!

80889E98-162D-4854-9A95-91C05C1682FB.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.