NOU 4.17% 11.5¢ noumi limited

fnp chart

1. 1,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 648
    it just occurred to me that there is no chart thread for fnp. this is hardly surprising given the stock is an under rated, under the radar gem with only a handful of hot copper members contributing to the threads.

i do, however, see this as changing as the recent 52week high and all time high resistance was easily surpassed and we are looking at blue skies for fnp over the next few years.

although this stock has a narrow free float and trades on low volume, the weekly candlestick chart i find gives a good idea of the overall sentiment and strength in movements as well as identifying some key support and resistance levels.

im not a devoted chartist but i like keeping an eye on the chart to see any divergence from fundamentals that suggests something ive missed and also to gauge the market response to fundamental catalysts.

from my reading of the charts, there is further ulside short term, but the exceptionally low volume means it is really only a small number of buyers driving the sp up. it could be a single institution accumulating or a director buying, so either way it could run out of puff anytime. not to worry, i think the mext set of results in feb should create some more steam! IMG_2345.PNG IMG_2346.PNG IMG_2348.PNG

anyway here are the latest candlesticks:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $31.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $4.887K 41.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 166511 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 15850 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.