ATC 0.00% 5.3¢ altech batteries ltd

You have mentioned before the virtues of postive EBITDA and so...

1. 156 Posts.

You have mentioned before the virtues of postive EBITDA and so has the company. As you well know, in the hay days of the tech boom, this meant something. These days it dosent mean much. Look at the lack of interest in the market for the stock.

Even if the company has positive EBITDA it still dosent mean it has postive cash flows from an operational point of view as EBITDA looks at revenues on an accruals basis and cash flows are just that, cash in and out. Anyway, lets say cashflows cover operating expenses for the quarter, the company still has to cover its outflows in relation to its investing and capex activities.

Where is this money going to come from? Yep, more placements and with ATC closing at 27.5c today, I can just see a another placement coming at 20c if we are lucky.

Lets not forget, that we will all be doing cartwheels if we can be just in a position to cover operating/investing and capex committments i.e stand on our own two feet. Next leaves profit generation and this may be a long long long way away, especially if the FNT deal falls over

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $49.16K 930.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 21569 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 143472 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.