LNR 10.0% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

fnt history.....

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

just been flipping through a few years of announcements from FNT and I'm less than enthused..... a cursory look at what they've been doing over the years makes it appear that FNT are digging up a lot of PNG without any solid results to date - back in 2007 they were reporting "High grade results at Andewa" that's five years ago and they haven't got any further - yeah, there's Cu and Au scattered all over the place in PNG volcanic systems but finding a chunk of good ground which is commercially exploitable is another story and FNT over the years just has not delivered - period.....

so I'm a bit cautious about this latest u-beaut find - will it fizzle into more and more exploration, drilling, and interminable assaying or will it yield an actual mineable resource - enough exploration already FNT! find something you can make some money out of and stop screwing around..... commercial results are what's needed now, not digging up PNG's entire geology - no one cares about that.... well, the market doesn't and that's all I'm interested in.....

I'm a long way from being convinced yet.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $11.09K 2.247M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 7664994 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 15279572 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.