LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Wow i go away for a few days and my little baby has a party lol...

1. 644 Posts.
    Wow i go away for a few days and my little baby has a party lol :)

All is good hey and going to plan ATM todays ann was a ball biter i recon 20 gm PT in any ones language is good and this alone i would think should represent value at 18 and to think i bought heads at 10 cents only a month a go and i picked up oppies at 0.8 only a week or so back FNT has been good to me and alot of my freinds i can see November becoming a motherload for long term holders and iam going to leave it to head office to do their job and put value into FNT & FNTO the ball is in there court now to bring this baby home in november and i feel confident as allways of the dirt they have the maket cant ignore this one for much longer and i would say monday will see the oppies in the money and if Andwea shows the goods 30 cents is very possible IMO .

FNT has a lot of loyal long term holders that will be rewarded next month with the results rolling out till the oppies expire and if the market holds up and it,s a good chance it will IMO next week with a US fed cut could play right into FNT,s time line good times ahead all enjoy :)

Go Go FNT,FNTO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.84K 1.906M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3111768 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 25137767 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.