KPO 5.26% 1.0¢ kalina power limited

FNTP this month!, page-72

1. 1,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 254
    In my books that can only really be taken as there is no change "we continue to target", not both ways as you are suggesting, others can chime in if they think different. There is almost no chance of it reaching FNTP this year, or first quarter of next I would think. They will have a very hard time getting funding for this without the credits. That probably goes for all their other gas fired projects which likely also relied on credits as well which means their entire strategy is likely screwed. Under economic dispatch who knows how viable it is as for absolutely sure Ross will never tell shareholders the truth. Remember, now they will only turn the turbines on when the electricity prices mean they will be profitable, not exactly conducive to long term funding as there is no longer any certainty for the funder.

That is why I rate the likelihood of outright cancellation pretty high, just take a look at all of Ross's other strategies, they were all retired and mothballed with zero value returned for shareholders, there's a few of them over his 6 year tenure. I see this as just another one of his failed projects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $24.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $10.50K 1.150M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7451906 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 824273 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.