LYC 0.25% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

fob china, page-7

1. 1,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Ok, let's square this off.

It is the "Peoples Republic of China" - their government, looking for control of Lynas and the rest of the worlds rare earth deposits.

That is, a "Sovereign State" wants total control of Lynas and any other natural resource connections we are fool enough to sell them.

Why so!. Well for the exclusive benefit of the Chinese people. That is, those living in the PRC. Certainly not for humanity at large

After all, Greeks don't run the PRC, nor do the Russians. Indeed, they are only welcome there if they can help the PRC with its prosperity. Failing that, they will get used for traction, much like what is happening to the Tibetans and Uighurs, and lord knows any other creed or race that stands in their way.

As it stands the PRC are proving themselves to be an intolerant regime, self centred, and bent on subjugating all who stand in front of them, where one day, Australians might be seeking the privilege to work for them. Given the antics of our FIRB and Wayne Swan.

So it goes with Lynas !

That said, yes I agree with triluk's point, in that it is immature, if not racist, to lump all people of Chinese origin into the same basket as the PRC mafia. Indeed, not unlike branding ordinary Italians in the same way.

Therefore, perhaps it is better to use the term - PRC

Triluk, you keep saying what you are saying, it makes Australia a better place for all who wish for freedom.

Yeh, I know, it's a hard slog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.11
Change
0.015(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $5.692B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.10 $6.14 $6.09 $2.610M 426.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 7495 $6.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.11 12808 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.