TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

fob costs include shipping..., page-14

1. 667 Posts.
    I'm also starting to contemplate going overweight in TRF. Averaging down around this 50c mark i think in 12 months time we could be kicking ourselves for not buying at this price. I think Ian Finch has his head screwed on and ultimately the market wants to see the cash coming in the door rather then a projection/estimates.

If they can achieve everything they have estimated, then this current SP will be left well in the past (IMO). Basically all aspects of this project seem to point towards a great investment. Initial costs seem minimal to get the mine operational, a good margin even at the lower end of estimates, they are indicating a startup 12 months rather then projecting full production straight away.

It just seems to me this project has MASSIVE potential and that the people behind it really do have their heads screwed on. For some reason I just feel TRF has the upper hand with the project, with the free carry, the gold, and 50% of IFE, but thats just my opinion.

I think i'll look at buying more early next week once i'm back from my work trip in melbourne.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.