TRF 0.00% 1.9¢ trafford resources limited

fob costs include shipping..., page-3

1. 1,149 Posts.
    >>I am also obese in these 2!! ROL as well and even worse for CFE!!!!

i am confused as to how people were reading the announcement as i thought it was pretty clear - thanks for double checking though.

Market will still be concerned re funding until it happens and then we go hopefully go nuts. SOME TRF GOLD RESULTS WOULD HELP ALSO IAN!!!!

I ahve emailed trafford re these resutls and the potential revenue going forward.

Cannot understand why trf would not sell a few mill of the ROL shares (at say $2) and pay for most of the costs of start up????? The only reason is if they think they are going to get an amazing return on these in near future (HENCE WHY I AM HOLDING ROL!!!!)

All the best everyone but i think it is only a matter of time to get the funding sorted and away we go.<<

Yes I ask all of the above- mining results are coming!!!

No issue with funding, as we laughed about the small cost to get this HUGE amount of Iron out the door... The market simply is not educated in this play- yet. Like others i have been involved in like MHM and SSN. The too good to be true story is a negative for many... yet like MHM and SSN they will be more fairly valued in the future. Meaning big Multi bagger for the believers.

Ian saids he will not sell down ROL to pay costs... he has good arrangements with banks, so he feels NO ISSUE.

So buying by Ian on market will be good- he was online with his broker at the time... So we can guess from there. Particularly IFE seemed hugely undervalued for getting 80% to him. Yet of course TRF owns 50% + 20% free carry.

I wished TRF to get more free carry and pay the rest- thinking outside the square and being more Obese in TRF than IFE. That would greatly outperform TRF over IFE if a contract favoured them futher.

Yet there time will come- selling some MHM, SSN and ADO regrettably to buy IFE\TRF... as more multi bagger risk reward wise left in IFE\TRF IMO. Yet especially MHM\ADO has some huge value to go.

But what can I do... i sold all my property investments this year to load up on all these guys.

Anyway IAN saids NO WAY to selling ROL investment when he can borrow at 6% to finalize the END GAME. And he hugely bullish on ROL- I no longer hold ROL after double bagging them but may do again if heads under $2.

Cheers Jay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.