SER 6.25% 1.5¢ strategic energy resources limited

Evidence of size of ser �deposit is given by Gov departments on...

1. 324 Posts.
    Evidence of size of ser �deposit is given by Gov departments on one hand and local news on an other.

I have found The Lincoln Times almost better informed than market.�

From the lincoln times in 2008.

"The��company began a joint venture with Mikkira Graphite last year and started drilling in September.

Mr Craib said the price had risen recently with the new development of graphite heat sinks.

�These heat sinks are an entirely new use of graphite,� he said.

It was originally planned drilling and sampling would be done over two years, after which time Mikkira Graphite would decide whether or not to acquire 75 per cent of the venture from Eagle Bay Resources with a view for commercial production.

However the strong presence of graphite meant the company had decided to go ahead with extraction and refining.

�Every time they put down a hole they got graphite, so they didn�t need to do the two years.�

The graphite will be refined in the current plant, which has been there since the first round of mining, but Mr Craib said this plant was ageing and Mikkira Graphite may build a new one.

It would be built and operated in Townsville but used locally when needed to refine the graphite before it was shipped out of the Port Lincoln port or trucked."

From Port Lincoln Times

http://www.portlincolntimes.com.au/news/local/news/general/graphite-mine-restart/286028.aspx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $19.76K 1.281M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 5119090 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1775295 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.