NEU 0.45% $20.00 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Thanks for this info LT ... I am really grateful that you are...

1. 267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    Thanks for this info LT ... I am really grateful that you are willing to share this detailed info with us (me in particular of course)
    I am hoping that we can maybe share a cleansing ale next May in Brisbane ... assuming the AGM happens this year..

In the half-year report (August 2021) there is the following:
    "The Group’s net loss after income tax for the half-year ended 30 June 2021 was $8.0 million, compared with $4.8
    million for the half-year ended 30 June 2020, predominately due to an increase of $2.3 million in research and
    development costs. The higher expenditure in 2021 was mainly due to the NNZ-2591 Phase 1 and Phase 2
    clinical trials, manufacture of the drug for clinical trials and non-clinical studies. "

Then, as you say, in the slide presentation of 13th September
    Uses A$m
    IND application and Phase 2 clinical trial for NNZ-2591 in Prader-Willi syndrome 7.0
    Foundational work for Phase 3 trials across all 4 indications for NNZ-2591 11.8
    Working capital & Offer costs 3.21
    Total 22.0

So I think we are all still somewhat in the dark about the costs to run these Phase 2 trials ... they seem to be very cheap if we can afford them all with what we have in the bank.

I am not saying that we should not do them ... quite the reverse, but there is surely no harm in letting us know, even in ballpark terms, what is the total estimated cost and also the expected expenditure to the final results from here.
    The question "how much of our cash will be devoted to this (very worthy) project from here"
    has a bearing, as I previously indicated, on the likelihood (or not) of another capital raising. The rate of spend is of course also a factor .... we could slow the rate of expenditure until the "big lumps of cash" drop into our account which could be late next year.
    As I said, nothing suppresses the SP like the strong possibility of a CR.
    If a CR is very unlikely then Jon should say so publicly in my opinion.
    Regards
    KB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$20.00
Change
0.090(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $2.556B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.88 $20.07 $19.73 $11.80M 591.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5901 $19.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$20.00 3262 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.