NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Focus on Breaking Even

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    Focus on Breaking Even : I invested in NET because I assessed their product suite’s core as a future outstanding improvement on the current state of networking.
    It is regrettable the company management has not optimised their capital management strategy and communication . This appears to have driven the share price down to penny dreadful levels not helped by the current suspension.

The core NET foundation introduces new ideas and ways of looking at, integrating and operating networks. Their product suite is a escape from old ideas to find better improved ways to network.This includes much greater cyber security for everyone using NET technology, vastly improved network operational capability and major reductions in cost for customers.Design of the technology enables users to cut across existing patterns of connective behaviour and create new patterns of connectivity .

This new network functionality gives a “Eureka” effect for organisations, groups, individuals and the entire digital world of devices.

IMO the tipping point for NET has already occurred with the further product development and the resulting take up in China. Reaching a reliable break even point on finances is the next important step. Communication and astute capital management are vital and “The Eureka Effect” can they drive NET shareholder value to long overdue profitable levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.