AVR 4.53% $15.68 anteris technologies ltd

Focus on CardioCel.

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Focus on CardioCel.
    AHZ continues to focus on building commercial volumes through physician engagement and early adoption of Cardio cell and the recent new approved 3dCARDIOCEL adds another leg to this stock. Many more forms or application can be designed and easier to get approval now under the Patents & licences in place. Many more applications then we can see atm will come to light... As KOL awareness increases over time, I expect sales to increase markedly, and we will see more of this in 3/4Q. MARK MY WORDS! VascuCel , CardioCel & Neo have only been primed up in the US market for only 4 or so months, yet good cash flow positive in this area and other / current markets, and all in short time! Talk to the company any time you don’t support this statement!! Easy to make a call and will put you thought to a director or higher still. New CEO has got the smarts, a new focus, and few structural changes, and board changes, and is off to a good new start up as this company moves into the sun. Instos will / do like this new management, and direction also, niece market product (yet to be dominated as large market position) and the new focus reads much better than in the past years. AHZ have / had, too many irons in the fire but this stock is another Nanosonics (NAN). Once they focus on CARDIOCEL. AND THEY WILL>>It’s a good mouse trap as Intelligent Investor would state (NAN) and I belted myself up over that stock over a few years and my shadow won the day. My shadow is my thought process and research. I am not a D.F day trader but a Longie on stock with “the goods out of favour”. YES they have burnt a lot of shareholders’ funds and raised capital that some would say is up in smoke. I don’t totally agree!
    I think if you look at the market cap when 3 analysts called $2.00 - $2.80.plus with a 30% discount as a margin of safety in his stock, it is a better company today then, 12 or 18 months ago, and I would be here all night to prove that point. But simply put, when this stock back then @26c it had a market cap of $50mil now only $70 plus at 27c with much more to offer the market / investor? And a lot more to offer / support re sales currently and going forward. You do the number, and if as I expect, investors equity / current share price will equal in net earnings in years to come (2021)? My Guess! Cash flow positive 4c a share this f/y . Forget all the other iron in the fire and partnership as they in or generating. These will / may be outcomes but these endeavours are not on my raiders or part of this rant! Only Cardio cell, I think this alone is a 2 - $3.50 stock maker. Time will tell as did NAN a 6 bagger. For the trader that isn’t an investors, get on you donkey’s. I am sick and tired of the D.F day traders following your / HC posts be it a ramp leading up to ADMEDUS HSV-2 PHASE IIa RESULTS and other non-material matters. If you donkey won’t a trade buy XTE with good announcement’s to come and plenty of upside as only $11.5MC and is a buy ATM. This is a ramp! as I hold but a good story soon will be announced and much to follow. I hold but won’t trade both stocks. ONLY take part profits on upside for much greater gains as an investor long term. A bit of the table. LONG - AHZ. XTE,WLD,DNA, ACX,IPD,ORX,MRT. GID ACX–all in green and 77% for me ATM – most my portfolio is invested in more secure investments. !? Mike Eden

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.68
Change
0.680(4.53%)
Mkt cap ! $331.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.90 $15.75 $14.85 $431.9K 28.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200 $15.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.95 300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.