BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

Hoping its good and not Togo related. Not holding my breath on...

1. 1,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Hoping its good and not Togo related. Not holding my breath on Togo and it does appear the other suitors are strong and experienced. Had bmb just put the thing to bed a year back we'd probably have a stronger sp now. If we don't win there will likely be some fall out and hoping not. Problem is Togo is the main discussion point and the market as it is would just love to sell down on anything not so good in the same way it refuses to pick up on any good news. At the end if the day it will come down to politics irrespective of the fact that bmb sowed the original seeds in Togo. Given our poor luck in the past couple of years I'd love to see it turn around but given we don't have all the information a coin toss at this stage is as good a bet but haven't won any two up games for over a year now. Something will eventually have to move this sp up since following consolidation holders haven't had any positive price moves to put a smile on many faces. The only thing recently is that capper moving the order between 12 and 14. God I just wish someone would stick in an order an wipe the smile off that jokers face.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.