PV1 5.26% 1.8¢ provaris energy ltd

Thanks benaud64. Yes, it was such a well written article, among...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Thanks benaud64. Yes, it was such a well written article, among the many articles on Spindletop, that it stuck with me.
    It almost makes you feel you were there at the time, listening to "the sound like a cannon coming up from below".

TTE is a long term stock and it is sad to see many getting disappointed by the short term sp action. That wass the reason I asked 'footy' to post the interview with Frank Giustra. If you have not listened, it is well worth setting aside an hour of your time to do so. Even Billionaires have been caught out by this negative (US, UK & Australia) share market action around small caps and micro caps.

I think we all need to think like Frank Giustra and like the people who persevered with Spindletop - give TTE management time to prove how good this stock can be, to 'the market' (whoever they are).

Some of us though, have already been convinced by TTE management. Overall, management is doing a great job with TTE. Especially if we look ever further out to say, 2015, when some of the other assets (other than Allen Dome) will have had drills into their ground.

Long term is my strategy. I do not follow the daily ups and downs of the sp (unless I am bored, or someone else alerts me to something).

All the above is my personal opinion. It is not investment advice, as I am not qualified to give it. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PV1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $11.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $5.598K 285.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 84042 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 690766 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PV1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.