KAR 9.84% $1.73 karoon energy ltd

Kar is definately not for the feint hearted, although I dont...

1. 192 Posts.
    Kar is definately not for the feint hearted, although I dont know you personally, I know there is some very educated people out there. My question is this. What's peoples perspective for the short term with this stock, ie the potential for the rest of 2011?

I've always been solid on Karoon, but we hit our 52 week low today, and with everything going on in the world, especially America, EU, and their markets, can Kar rise above this?

I was lucky enough and found this company at an average price of $3 ps (size of holding is irrelevant, but its enough to make life comfortable.) I understand there has to be a lot of people who are in the red at the moment who have to be wondering the same thing as me. (I'm not a trader, more an investor, and originally planned to stay in Kar till production and longer)

Other than than our "wonderful (insert expletives) government" who are dragging their feet are there any other factors that could stop the SP from recovering?

Is it better to go to cash and sit on the side lines or (as I feel) have I already missed that boat, and should ride it out as in the past?

After writing this I think what I'm trying to say is I have 100% faith in Kar and the management team, I'm just now not sure about the strength of the asx, and the world markets. I understand that because of the small amount of shares, any movement is generally big in either direction.

If you have the time, please post your thoughts. I for one would like to read them.

(I had better press post before my house gets blown away and I loose my internet connection)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.73
Change
0.155(9.84%)
Mkt cap ! $1.387B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.62 $1.75 $1.61 $21.88M 12.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 412554 $1.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.74 38023 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.