WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Focus on the "BIGGER" picture

1. 3,170 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 434
    I for one are moving on to what I consider is more important
    Focusing on the big picture.

1. The PDA is awaiting final execution, do not underestimate the importance of the ann when it comes out informing us that it has been signed this in my opinion will re-rate this stock, just like it did last time. The first PDA agreement was announced through a trading halt and the price opened around 100% up and then went on to climb to 13 cents. and that was only 3 work plans and one product the eye wand.

2. The PDA is now being extended a further 5 years and is the result of the success of our first product the eye wand. So P&G was careful in their engagement with us, they have had two years to really get to know our company it’s management and it’s product and all we have seen since is a complete expansion up to 10 workplaces or even up to 12. We also now have 4 licenses including the new eye wand and wave111 where OBJ has been given the total development of a product completely by OBJ for Sk-11 which shows a strengthening of our relationship which is positive.

4. One of the gems is that the eye wand is also being used for another MAJOR brand outside of SK-11, I believe this could be OLAY.

5. As far as when these products will be launched, whether it is 3 months six months or longer, though I seriously doubt that it would be that long, what does matter to me as a long term investor, is that we are about to see a roll out of products and it appears it will be a continuous roll out at various stages and that to me is very exciting.

6. What also I find is so amazing is that OBJ does not pay for manufacturing or development of these procust, as all these costs are covered by P&G which shows the strength and credibility of OBJ's product and management.

7. I also like the statement, though not yet clarified, that obj has negotiated several provisions requested by OBJ...will watch out for that.

8 And with so much going on we still managed to increase our cash position and preserve our capital.

We are headed in the right direction and what OBJ and it’s management have achieved, is nothing short of extraordinary, I for one would not be so critical about the reports as we are obviously at the pointy end of contract negotiations and the last thing we want to do is have management get on the wrong side of P&G. Glyn has repeatedly said that P&G controls these announcements and I for one, am willing to accept this, though like all of you, I would love to get more clarity obviously.

Finally one more point that I noticed no-one seems to have noticed and i find very interesting ...What is Obj up to here is this a hint

The small manufacturing paragraph

OBJ'S magnetic micro-arrays are manufactured in volume by the company's preferred supplier and shipped in bulk to Singapore for final assembly and testing. Production is undertaken in sterile, clean conditions and under strict quality assurance programs developed in collaboration between OBJ and P&G
    Completed wands are then shipped to Japan for packaging before despatch.

I find this interesting ...are they preparing us for a future ann that might just inform us on just "HOW MANY WANDS" will be manufactured then moved across to Japan for packaging ,,,,I await after all the australian quoted that 155,00o wands were sold, one can only imagine how many wands would need to be mass produced for a full global rollout....hmmm

And last but not least these explosive words ...The PDA renewal means that "EVERY" product within the P&G range can now be offered OBJ's technology....this means doors are being opened all through out P&G's vast product range.

DYOR all in my opionion only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.