WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi Attitudes, Had planned to post this earlier but was...

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32

Hi Attitudes,

Had planned to post this earlier but was distracted so I'm tagging it to yours delivering the same message

Legend, Benjamin Graham once said, "the investor who permits himself to be stampeded or unduly worried by unjustified market declines in his holdings is perversely transforming a basic advantage into a basic disadvantage."

Managing many complexly interrelating parts or elements of a fast expanding multi-product, multi-category, PDA and licensing agreement package with the world’s #1 consumer products Company is no easy task, to be sure. This is a significant achievement for our Company, however one that appears to have got lost in a notice lacking a coherent sequence after bouncing between offices before P&G sign-off. We're well acquainted with P&G’s position on advertising future marketing plans and strategies to its competitors, so it’s difficult to point the finger at any particular person when permission granted for the release of disjointed fragments of information can only be authorized by P&G

Emotions running high can easily distort perception and reason, and unless mistaken this has probably already contributed to a few people missing the forest for the trees, however I stopped scrolling the threads early Thursday morning and have not spoken to the Company so would be grateful for any corrections to the following points;

Firstly, the confusion and discussion centered around licensing term sheets, and the detailed licensing agreements which must be executed within 90 days after execution of the term sheet, we're overlooking the main event which has already been executed by OBJ and now only awaits final execution from P&G. I've also taken the liberty of clearing out some of the trees to provide a better view of the forest.- to be is underlined to simply highlight this notice (meaning the unadulterated version) is NOT representing the material event I suspect was anticipated for release on the underlying date;

pda 11.JPG

I also believe the relaxation of several provisions as requested by OBJ, and agreed to by P&G, might be in relation to exclusive rights granted to P&G for OBJ's non‐powered magnetic micro‐array technology within specific product categories that could either overlap product fields of no commercial interest or market participation by P&G, but of expressed interest to another partner. It may also relate to certain provisions for OBJ's DCE technology, and noting the addition of Reckitt Benckiser alongside P&G in the Company's March shareholder update under the Surface Hygiene category could possibly infur a co-opetition tie-up, or simply define more specific product categories in the field that Swiffer is marketed. The disclosure of additional partners and existing developments can't be too far away now... BodyGuard global formulation expert, Adrian Davis, Nurofen clinical study, Nurofen topical formulation inventor, and Reckitt Benckiser/Nurofen DCE and OBJ advanced packaging featured in the March 2016 suggest stars aligning in a small world...

Adrian Davis blackiwi 0.JPG

nurofen 00.JPG

One for you, attitudes,

manufacturing 1.JPG

From this post addressed to amg dated 19/04/2016;

Don't let any references to 'imminent' license deals with Olay distract you from the 'expected' extension because inevitably both will be executed under the same roof at 1 Proctor & Gamble Plaza in Cincinnati as this is the corporate HQ for both P&G and Olay. We both appreciate how patience is rewarded and timing market announcements is forever elusive with OBJ, however if you focus a little more on the 'expected' extension bit of the presentation your reservations may quickly fade away as this part could form a critical piece of the puzzle. Also, considered in the context of the Presentation the definition of 'expected' is, to consider 'probable' or 'certain' extension of the PDA for P&G for a further five years to be executed in April.

As speculated it also appears the initial PDA Agreement was effective for a period of 2 years from 28/04/2014 which is probably what triggered the release of this disjointed update. I'm not convinced of it being facilitated to provide any update on P&G's exclusive option agreement with BodyGuard expiring, and given the identities of all other interested parties being omitted from this P&G specific notice, it served little purpose throwing this at an emotionally driven share price, especially without re-iterating ongoing work with multiple partners (incl. P&G) through April/May and beyond with BodyGuard Life Sciences.

From this posted dated 22/04/2016

When the initial PDA agreement package included an overarching multi‐product and multi‐category PDA which we've already seen expanded from 3 to 12 10 work plans all under the same agreement and in addition to a Master License that was to be applied to all new products developed under the same PDA effective 28/04/2014, we're really only left with one logical answer as to why any expected extension of the PDA for P&G for a further five years is to be executed in April...

Hi @SDJungwirth as just noted in response to an earlier question, "Can anyone recall when this was announced if it stipulated a TWO year PDA? I believe this was the case. If so, it should expire next Thursday and we should be required to have a new PDA in place to formally structure the next phase of the partnership with P&G." - I answered, this was exactly right in response to the latter, however OBJ have never stipulated the term of the PDA initial agreement. The renewed 5 year PDA with P&G is a significant deal - I'm not sure many yet appreciate what this means in terms of the broad adoption of OBJ's technologies across most if not all of P&G multi-billion dollar leadership brands, however I imagine that will take longer than 5 years to complete. On that note I've also read some comments here in relation to the licensing agreements being executed for a period of 5 years, while my understanding is that the licensing terms will extend the full life of the patent, ie about 12-15 years with extension potential, not that many of us will really care that far ahead. Even the Directors have earmarked retirement before then.

On the topic of expiration terms in P&G agreements, here's a formal press release from ChromaDex with no dates disclosed, nor any information relating to the specific ingredient being targeted by P&G which may be of interest to our resident ingredients research expert, smac656 (the formal agreement below this one, smac)

ChromoDex Press Release.JPG

chromo 1.JPG chromo 2.JPG chromo 3.JPG chromo 4.JPG chromo 5.JPG chromo 6.JPG chromo 7.JPG chromo 8.JPG chromo 9.JPG chromo 10.JPG chromo 11.JPG chromo 12.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.