WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Love your work ABDM, CMK and Attitudes and the rest of you...

1. 922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Love your work ABDM, CMK and Attitudes and the rest of you blessed with the patience that is so sadly lacking in this day and age....

Well here we are - we have two options from here - either a slow and steady increase in shareprice or a slow and steady decrease in shareprice, up to and until we get the announcement we all know is coming, and by all I mean, long term, short term, positive and negative holders and non holders.....

The only thing I can be sure of is that nobody is getting their grubby hands on a single share of my retirement package, because it is about to become worth a whole lot more to me "imminently" - being in the mining game and having studied geology it is easy for me to see things on a huge scale in terms of timeframes and imminent for me is anytime from today until 2020.....

I am quite happy to sit back and watch it all unfold, because when it does we are are going to be lucky enough to witness, and some of us participate in the growth of something truly wonderful.....

Time to decide where you want to be positioned when it all falls into place - because IMO that my friends is now guaranteed.....

Have a great week OBJers......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.