WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Focus on the essentials...

1. 1,151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Hi Folks -

Seems to me a few fellow travellers are feeling the pinch......well, we are invested in the stock market lol Remember my post about the roadside graffiti gem:-

" It's not the waiting, it's the uncertainty.."

Feeling uncertain? Don't let little smurfette worry you, ette designates little ....we know why!

The signs for greatness are being lost in the trivial arguments worrying about nothing important!
    The Sp goes up it goes down..... But does that really reflect the fact that major companies ( yes, plural ) are not only examining Obj tech but placing it at the coal face !!!!!

P and G are doing it ( and in a manor not yet understood) - In the recent ann Coty are joining the queue...obviously for some purely altruistic benefits....let's burn some money!
    And the thunderstorm awaiting to break....a GSK toothbrush ....which if anybody that can understand the English language and has also read the Baker Report can only draw one simple conclusion....which is?

Begging the Captains pardon......I forgot about the
    Potentially massively obscenely profitable Bodyguard stuff that management have been hinting about for some time now......did someone say about a really big company wanting to market this baby?

We hit 13c -we are in the doldrums, as are many others......., Obj has released a. High-end product into the absolute top end of the market that has been better received than some Hollywood star offering to flash her gear at the latest opening night - I mean, what's not to like?????

You are truly ungrateful buggers that deserve nothing better than to knock your pathetic knees together cause Smurf told you so.....lol

I can genuinely see this exploding....... And sooner than depressive whatnots might expect! Because the fundamental understanding and logic is overwhelming.... But I'm obviously a deluded FA loser

Cheers Ort

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.