IVX 0.00% 0.4¢ invion limited

We can only speculate as to why we have this amount of sellers...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    We can only speculate as to why we have this amount of sellers in the queue at the CR price when it was way oversubscribed with people wanting IN not out.....over $6 Million raised & now in the bank...?
    Is it our largest Shareholder William Garner needing urgent cash, ex Directors playing games, Brokers who got free shares & any price is a bonus or are they clients of the Fund we terminated the services of because all they did was push the price down to get more Shares issued at a lower VWAP....and now PO'd as we changed their game...?

I assume we will have some sort of announcement soon advising us - am sure Morgans or Pattersons could tell us already as they can see or look up Sellers Codes (remember the old days when we too could see these Codes before they decided to remove them to make the market fairer - and for whose benefit was that should we ask...?)

Has anyone got a lazy $170k to take out both .025 & .026 levels....? If I had that money I would buy the lot because we have at least 30 Pharmas interested in the potential of 3 blockbuster product pipelines with which we have trial results starting to flow out soon....

In the meantime, remind ourselves that often short term pain leads to long term gains so let's focus on the future and hopefully in a few months time the sellers today will be totally regretting their imbecile actions....good luck to all!

Katy
    Last edited by katy28: 24/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 13370895 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5490539 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.