FML 5.26% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

There have been a number of posts being very negative towards...

1. 335 Posts.
    There have been a number of posts being very negative towards this placement.

I beleive on discussions I haver had with Peter Cash this morning everyone at Focus are very happy and up beat on what has transpired.

They actually did not need the loot as the precurement for spares was scheduled Jan/Feb next year and the only reason that th placement has happend is they were approached on a deal that they could not refuse.

Getting the into's on board is seen as essential and getting them on at 4 cents is pretty good considering it was only a week or so ago it was 3.7. I don't know what the 3 month average was but would be much lower that 3.7 I imagine.

On the upside they can now purchase the spares and fund some more exploration now rather than later.

On the down side they have more dilution but that can be addressed next year when they have some decent cash flow and increase in reserve etc.

My previous pedictions stay at 10 cents or better by Xmas.

PS... The broken shaft on the crusher that some people had indicated is not at three mile hill it is where they are now running the current milling campaign and has no cost impact to Focus.

Trading this afternoon?????????????????

Good Luck To All Holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.008(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $5.052K 37.40K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67803 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 18428 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.41pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.