FML 6.90% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

focus survey phone call, page-12

1. 5,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 577
    Lol Mike
    I implore all of you to not be influenced by the positive thoughts of others; you might cause a stampede :)

I am in your eyes a pessimist, as you are in my mind an optimist, in our own minds we are both realists.

What the money can do for us hasn't been up for debate, nobody has been disputing a large injection would progress us significantly. Some may argue on the level of capital required; but it is largely irrelevant.

You are as irrationally fearful of the deal not going through as I am of it going through.

I disagree that this is the only oportunity, even SG have stipulated a clause that they get a second bite of the cherry should a counter offer arise; they are clearly willing to negotiate. I would accept a 30% dilution with an undertaking to not increase %age ownership. The current deal is a complete non runner for me as it is a blocking stake that will mean no major investors come on board & therefore I'd expect the SP will become detached from EPS ratio valuation. Our shares wont be worthless, but will be significantly devalued IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.5¢ 14.0¢ $12.29K 87.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1775 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 6000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.