FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

well said F&B,mike, The only reason you have a 'heard' of no...

1. 4,326 Posts.
    well said F&B,

mike, The only reason you have a 'heard' of no voters is because the yes voters have chosen not to comment on HC for various reasons.

Unfortunately that has not allowed for serious debate. I suggest rather than try to convince people not to listen to the negatives you instead get those yes voters to enter into healthy discussion.

I am not for name calling or personal attacks however I like many other no voters have put up some valid points, most of which have been ignored by the yes camp.

Now again as I have said numerous times I am not against a deal, I am against this deal, and I strongly believe it could have been structured differently to achieve ultimately the same outcome whilst ensuring near term share price appreciation through a deal which encouraged on market buying by Shandong or option conversion.

I will vote no, our chairman can then go back and restructure the deal to get my yes vote. Take a look at the structure of some of the other deals going through and as reffered to by the expert report. We are the only one doing things differently yet we are giving away the most for no guaranteed return ??

imo that plainly absurd and I cannot vote yes to that when I know theres a better way to structure this deal.

Davo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.