FML 11.5% 11.5¢ focus minerals ltd

focus valuation part 2 - acquisition, page-45

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    thanks Reiner.

I do not see your comments as negative in the least. they are, as you say, analytical. We need robust CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, if we are to truly get to the bottom of what this really means for we long term shareholders. I quickly dismiss any destructive stuff.
    I hope my paper, when it comes will also be analytical & free from hype, hysteria, or bias. When we're talking about our hard earned $'s, to do anything less is dumb, imho.
    I signed up at CW goldoz site, so I'll get to see his views, as soon as he forms them. I think he rightly delays such posts to this free forum, to be fair to his paying customers, like me. I should add, I've paid for my subscription many times over with CW tips & info - always insightful; quite brilliant at times. I still find it amazing how few use paid subscriptions. Most not being prepared to part with a couple of hundred tax deductible $'s a year for such high quality information.

I am not comparing this to OXR/ZFX or any other merger/take over; just that any MAJOR change MUST cause a total rethink (for me anyway) of any investment. I trusted OH & OXR team last time & it cost me plenty. BUT, I learned a valuable lesson, which I am employing right now.

so back to the DD.

cheers,

ned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $32.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $3.285K 28.21K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 8690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.36am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.