FML 7.14% 15.0¢ focus minerals ltd

focus & world events , page-2

1. 5,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    "KEVIN Rudd warned Hillary Clinton to be prepared to use force against China ''if everything goes wrong'', an explosive new Wikileaks cable has revealed."

I really find it hard to believe anybody needs to tell USA they might need to be prepared to go to war. Maybe if it was the Swiss?
    Surely one would explore a trade tarriff & then embargo before considering the final step of stupidity. It makes one wonder how much of this leaked information, is genuine or whether it is being deliberately leaked to achieve a particular political environment.
    If anything USA & China are collectively screwing over Europe in the currency war so far. Everyone wants an excuse to print money, look at UK on the IRL bail out, now where the bejaysus are they getting money from to do that? given the austerity being doled out to their own folk.

The only logical explanation I can get out of all the political manouvering, is that US foresees that it's fall from grace is inevitable but refuses to accept it, so orchestrate a great big stupid war & hope you end up on top (of an albeit less rosy planet) An added bonus of a world war being they can knock out Iran, N Korea etc, no wonder there in such a hurry to build nukes. Other added bonuses include making their beloved arms companies stinking rich & distracting their populus from the fact that they've screwed their own country (aka unregulated capitalism has failed miserably). Yes all a very simplistic view, but hey arent all wars over money? Even the mighty & holy? crusades were about gaining territory. I have to say (without sounding like a paranoid lunatic) I do believe there is a reasonable risk of WWIII in the next 30 years.

Back to FML, how good is it to explore Lake Cowan for the price of a speckie with no risk of cap raising dilution :) I was initially salivating at the thought of the copper grades, now we have some serious bonus gold exploration. yeeee har.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $42.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $11.12K 74.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9711 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 4618 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.