VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

focus, page-4

1. 42 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    This post is not meant as down ramping, but what makes us shareholders think the same management can get the tin out now?
    They failed to do it 8 years ago, and have no clear plan going forward. The director's special to get at least the spp oversubscribed for the cr was pathetic, and below the 52 week low at that time!!!
    I have to admit I got caught out in the rapid decline in the iron ore prices as well and believed in VMS, I was excited by the ground VMS owns and that Riley could fund the other projects, it seemed a no-brainer to me from a geological perspective. As Rick Rule says, you can change the management but not what's in the ground. However with this stock I feel the management has let all shareholders down. Big time.
    And the lack of communication is certainly not helping with shareholders sentiment either, I am deep red with this one and the longer I hold the more I am convinced that we need a new management. I believe they have got given a warning, what do other posters feel about what we can do as shareholders of the company? Can we vote AR out or has he proven a worthy MD over the years? (I only hold since last year) ? Is there some deep expertise on the board?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $111.0K 6.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7999876 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1680469 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.