BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

focusing on the negatives such as uio

1. 1,969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    so many post relating to BRM's resource.
    I don't understand why the split seems to be BUY or Don't buy- because their ore isnt up to BHP/RIO/FMG standard. So What?
    Because the point is 550Mt of benefitiated ore- which is what BRM will be selling- IS STILL WORTH SERIOUS MONEY

I certainly don't care what the comparison to the others is.
    End of the day, BRM have a resource which will make them a lot of - and therefore shareholders- money.

You want to compare ore grades? Well then lets compare Vale vs BHP/RIO- theres is significantly better than the Pilbara ore. BUT are we arguing over that? End of the day the resources/business are extremely profitable and thats all I - and the people who BRM care about

I think those who are determined to say its crap- don't be fooled etc etc- obviously dont own the stock and are focusing on ridiculous benchmarks. No one, other than those who yeah maybe got sucked in a bit by the activity, believe this is another FMG.

UIO- points out its ridiculous comparing to MMX and this is what I dont understand. Of course we should!
    MMX's resource has DSO mixed in with extremely similar ore which requires beneficiation, just like BRM's, with almost identical grades. Yet they are in the ASX 200 and a market cap of ~2Billion. Now again, im not saying BRM should be worth that but to say they wont rise much from a sp of ~2-3 which would be a market cap around 10 times less is blind.

MMX need a whole railway and port to be built just to ship.
    You wanna talk about infrastructure needs? Apart from about 4-5 other iron ore juniors (MAX) BRM's infrastructure needs are minimal.

These are the facts. They have a VERY profitable resource and compared to other VERY minimal infrastructure needs. What's more there market cap at $3 is still a FRACTION of other iron ore companies with VERY comparable operations.

Im not saying rush a buy, its gonna be a lottery for a week after that announcement but its laughable how many people some determined to play it all down. Of course they arent another BHP/RIO/FMG.....but who cares? not me thats for sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.