OJC 0.00% 15.5¢ the original juice co. ltd

Originally posted by mcexplorer $FOD.AX $FOD seems on Wave A of...

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Originally posted by mcexplorer
    $FOD.AX $FOD seems on Wave A of downturn correction. In the past 4 months, a complete set of 5 waves of uptrend impulse has just done. Maybe it will go back to sub 15 when Wave C finishes. IMO. DYOR.

https://t.co/oWXqQqeBSC

I respectfully disagree. There was just a few factors that's spooked some new buyers yesterday. That included the issuing of shares which seemed to be sold immediately and added a huge amount of supply to the market. It also was effected by the market sentiment yesterday afternoon, after there was a lot of doom and gloom predictions regarding global markets - none of which have happened over night. This is a spec share and has been going up since 0.11 a couple of months ago, a relatively small tree shake was bound to happen. As I said yesterday, I believe the fundamentals of this share have held us in a strong position in the face of adverse global markets and I don't see this changing. We were talking 0.25 on Wednesday as our target before Christmas, let's not have short memories - no one gets rich over night. Just to give some context I bought more last night. GLTAH Hold on for the rewards!
    Last edited by JimmC: 07/12/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OJC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $5.013K 33.14K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39709 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 34458 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OJC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.