VRX 0.00% 3.7¢ vrx silica limited

FOI (3) Documents, page-13

1. 4,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1212
    The remit is for ALL correspondence between the EPA and VRX re A nth, A central and Muchea. Can't remember if I included Boyatup or not. The issue here is that 32 documents are under assesment so they couldn't be released under some weird clause.
    I'm very happy with the FOI process. It shows the to and fro'ing that has taken place. Bruce has never told shareholders about the volume of drafts, revisions and for f sake - revision of the revision. Based on the limited comms we have had from Bruce (mainly at the agm's) shareholders would believe that the delays are all the EPA's fault. In fact, the docs retrieved paint a very different picture and I think the SP reflects the lack of management skill and comms around this issue.
    There is no conceivable reason for the SP to be below 20 or even 40c based on the very large volume of silica sand that we have. However, there is one major reason and that is lack of confidence in the skills of management to get this through the EPA process.

IMHO & DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ $938 25.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74655 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 69999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.