VRX 0.00% 2.8¢ vrx silica limited

FOI documents for July to Dec 2021 re VRX & EPA, page-111

1. 4,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1243
    Thx

Re EPA - Based on the docs I extracted under the FOI act last time and this time, to me, clearly VRX have not answered the EPA's requirements properly the first or second time. The previous lot of docs were more damming than this lot. Others may disagree and that's fine. These docs clearly show that VRX's consultants have not been as diligent as they should have as they provided multiple drafts and then a revision. Whether the EPA are being overly cautious or not is not as relelvant as VRX trying not to address stuff the first time. And, if I may say, they had many meetings with the EPA (Bruce has said this) and still multiple drafts with revisions on top of.

Bruce has previously blamed the EPA for their slowness and changing the forms but that's just a furfie! forms get changed so you re-arrange your answers - thats a simple fix for consultants at a cost of course but that doesn't impact significant time delays.

DYOR and make your own mind up. Not everyone agrees with my sentiment and I respect that. We are all entitled to our views.

I have tried to remove my emotional hat where I want $10m from my sh'g to one of fact and actions (or lack of it). Unfortunately, those in the other camps have a lot of hope built into their analysis on this stock. Based on experience, a stock is as good as its management irrespective of what that stock is. Poseidon was a great example of a dud mining company with a spectacularly good marketing team that got their sp to $280 on the back of nothing. It did go to $0 after people worked out what they had. But in the meantime the inside traders did very well.
    VRX is the opposite - great fundamentals but XXXXX management and that is dangerous. IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 2.8¢ $3.568K 118.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 81659 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 901373 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.