RXH 0.00% 2.9¢ rewardle holdings limited

Folding or unfolding?

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    With still no CR I guess a lot of RXH holder is wondering what is going on with their funding position. I dont think it is realistic to think that they will be cash flow positive based on the last quarterly result and apparently they only have enough funding to stay alive till Aug. I dont think any of the director or holder will be stupid enough to exercise the 20c right now. With no additional funds RXH could go dry and fold by then.

Now it is already Mid-June and there is still no further news of their funding strategy. As I mentioned before I would think RXH should have started their CR by now if no later. However, the signs are showing that they are not ready to fold yet---with new board changes, alpha test of universal points and new partnership, it is hard to believe they will just give up after all the recent moves. Also I dont believe the new executive will be stupid to jump on board for a sinking ship in Jan neither.

So the only rational explanation I could think of for no CR yet is a possible big news unfolding in the background. Most likely a taking over deal or issuing more shares for institutional buyers or sophistic investors.

Any thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.