RXH 0.00% 2.9¢ rewardle holdings limited

Folding or unfolding?, page-11

1. 11 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I think you are correct about revenue, in the long run the platform ( merchant fees) are the lowest form of income the real money comes from the other ones u have mentioned, however merchant fees are the first money in the door and become the first thing investors do their sums on. But the big money is from the advertising, access to the network, bolt-ons etc

Correct merbership growth is where the long term money is and checkins are very important aa they indicate engagement. Iver 2 million members is impressive and thats a key metic, now how enguaged are these members is the next important messure.

This is where rxh has had its trouble it looks like that wanted to grow more before they started charging fees. But once they turned the tap on investors are now watching quarter on quarter income growth...and most of that is from merchant fees.

I think revenue per merchant will eventually go up with bolt ons and some business support that rxh will offer but that must still be away off. One simple one would be a map of rxh merchants but that hasn't been realsed as yet. That tells me rxh doesn't think merchants are ready to be charged for this service yet.

I am with you and am watching the other metics and they are still moving in the right direction but still not enough money in the bank and thats a worry...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.