RXH 0.00% 2.9¢ rewardle holdings limited

Folding or unfolding?, page-14

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I dont agree with you 100% with the tablet being too chunky and breaking of the retail business rule no.1. I have to admit before I was a holder, it was the tablet with the animation which draws my attention to sign up as a user for the first time.

And you are probably right, there might be some technology better in some way for loyalty program, but as you said, no one else has the same level of penetration---it is both for modality, i.e. a physical ring card for older generation and an app for the younger ones and for utility, i.e. Rewardle card + integration of other loyalty cards in the app. The integration of both area is the key concept for Rewardle as the potential winner for the market.

You are also right about the potential better revenue generation from marketing company rather than direct advertisement sales. I could see both recent partnership embraces similar concept that they could potential has more revenue generated by this channel.

There is nothing wrong to speculate at this stage and try to average down to match the current market sentiment. I would probably do it if only there is more available stock for sale in the lower range

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.