RXH 0.00% 2.9¢ rewardle holdings limited

Folding or unfolding?, page-21

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    It's certainly been an interesting discussion reading at the beginning of the week, minus a bit of the usual tyre kicking, however, I didn't want to say anything while there was a fair bit on offer at around 1.2-1.3c, to which i was happy to pick up the low hanging fruit.

At around 1c on 188m SOI (1.8m MC) it was being priced like a shell.. I have absolutely the idea what is going on, but the volumes have certainly been interesting. The parcels being sold in recent months have been on average retail un-marketbale parcels taking their loss as EOFY draws to a close. Curious, however, was someone offering up 300,000 at 2c, to which it was hoovered up. That is by far the biggest single volume I have seen, even if only 6k worth of stock. And now there is a happy buyer at 1.4c... What does it all mean? Who knows?

As stated previously, the platform may not be commercially viable at this point, but there is still a value, that much I am absolutely sure about, particularly down here at this price. I guess we will all have to wait and see what the plans are for a CR or if there's a loan, partner or what else.. Maybe the universal point system is close? Another question is, why did PNC, with a serious credit consumer focused on ethical dealings with their customers do a partnership deal in April if there wasn't a viable plan going forward with RXH...

All food for thought
    Last edited by Galba: 30/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.