RXH 0.00% 2.9¢ rewardle holdings limited

It's certainly been an interesting discussion reading at the...

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    It's certainly been an interesting discussion reading at the beginning of the week, minus a bit of the usual tyre kicking, however, I didn't want to say anything while there was a fair bit on offer at around 1.2-1.3c, to which i was happy to pick up the low hanging fruit.

At around 1c on 188m SOI (1.8m MC) it was being priced like a shell.. I have absolutely the idea what is going on, but the volumes have certainly been interesting. The parcels being sold in recent months have been on average retail un-marketbale parcels taking their loss as EOFY draws to a close. Curious, however, was someone offering up 300,000 at 2c, to which it was hoovered up. That is by far the biggest single volume I have seen, even if only 6k worth of stock. And now there is a happy buyer at 1.4c... What does it all mean? Who knows?

As stated previously, the platform may not be commercially viable at this point, but there is still a value, that much I am absolutely sure about, particularly down here at this price. I guess we will all have to wait and see what the plans are for a CR or if there's a loan, partner or what else.. Maybe the universal point system is close? Another question is, why did PNC, with a serious credit consumer focused on ethical dealings with their customers do a partnership deal in April if there wasn't a viable plan going forward with RXH...

All food for thought
    Last edited by Galba: 30/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.