SMM 25.0% 0.5¢ somerset minerals limited

Like I have said previously these are very trying times and the...

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Like I have said previously these are very trying times and the likes of banks and finance companies invested in mining companies are freeing up available cash by selling out of certain stocks. That said as I have said b4 the problems are massive and this sell off ain't even begun in full swing. There is a humongous load of bad news still to come out of the states. Remember their belligerent arrogant attitude means that there is still a lot of realization to hit their market. Spent 2 hours on the phone to friends in Vegas last week. I don't need to name names but one of those persons is heir to the Cosco shipping empire. In one breath they say that there are property steals everywhere and you can buy up to 30% below prices 2 years ago but in the second breath believe their own properties are bullet proof and worth more than those for sale. This kind of ignorance will be met with a sharp sword and this is indicative of middle America. The lower middle and upper lower classes have all but been decimated. This mess will creep quickly into the middle to upper middle rapidly this year and that my friends is the realization that will see further major deterioration and absolute bargains such as tmr is today(maybe even more attractive).
    I aren't that clever but i took the opportunity to sit out of this market 6 months ago. Its the first time since 1987 that I own almost NO SHARES and hold silver coins that can be sold overnight when the opportunity to reenter arises. I am tipping a major recession/depression worldwide will occur overnight sometime in the ensuing 8 months left of this year. In no hurry but this is going to get a lot uglier.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.154M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $415 83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1726026 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5393156 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.