CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Folks, I predict we are about to see much more interest in the QBL/MCL connection. The MCL subsidiar

1. 65 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    Folks, I predict we are about to see much more interest in the QBL/MCL connection. The MCL subsidiary has formed a partnership to produce pharmacological grade cannabis and products at just the right time. In addition, we know MCL will have news soon regarding some sort of combination with another cannabis company. That news was already delayed once, but it should be close now.
    Now, consider this:
    On June 7 the World Health Organization (WHO) will release new information about the “global opinion” on marijuana. This report could cause a huge wave of media (and pot stock) interest. Overnight! Opinions on marijuana are changing quickly all over the world. To put this in perspective, think of this as owning one of the first plots of land on which oil was first discovered back in the day.
    That is how big this new wave of marijuana legalization is likely to be.
    THEN… when you add in big political momentum ahead of the November 6 elections… can you see the pot stock wave of 2018 that is set to mint millionaires by the hundreds!
    I kid you not folks, this wave is coming.
    Will people become millionaires? The answer is yes. Who and in what companies should one invest? That is never easy, but consider this:
    When investing in anything, one should always consider or ask what need is being satisfied? Consider that there are companies far bigger than QBL, and certainly bigger than MCL. But in my opinion, the cannabis industry is sorely in need of a leader that can set the standard by which others will be measured.
    MCL partnered with an Israel pharma company and a Canadian cannabis pharmacology company could set that standard and fulfill that need. Many companies can produce pot by the ton and sell it to tens of thousands, but what companies can produce a consistently potent and stable product that can reliably be utilized as medicine?
    Think of it, cannabis that is of such a quality that big pharma is happy to stamp their name on it. That is the promise of the MCL. We may never ever be certain of anything in life, but the day of medicinal quality cannabis is something we can count on.
    It’s time to place your bets and take your chances. Let us ride this wave together.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.