CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Folks, I predict we are about to see much more interest in the QBL/MCL connection. The MCL subsidiar, page-3

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    I own all of the main stocks but when I read your analysis I thought AC8 and CAN more than MCL to be honest.

MCL's strength will be cash flow, control of the value chain, and IP on seeds, now you quote delivery mechanism, not sure it's a strength, since mucosal absorption is much more efficient. I agree people like pills and it's easy, but it's not very hard to put some paste under the tongue for example. That's my only issue with pills.

The real reason why QBL has huge potential is because It was a dog in mining and therefore has strong Mcap potential to the upside vs. an AC8/ CANN.

It'll all come together, the WHO being a giant news wave is possible, but not because it's the WHO, it's because the media is loving the stories on cannabis and why are they loving those stories, because people are waking up big time.

Give it a year and people will open talk about curing/ or helping curing tons of stuff, Crohns, IBS, Alzeihmer, parkinsons, cancer, Insomnia, Immune response related disorders (may argue autism is one of them).

If you have 6 figures in MC stocks you'll likely be a millionaire in 5 years. Because the whole industry will 1000%. Mcaps will reach 1 Billion AUD for the leaders. Look at the calculations I've made. Very rough but it gives an idea.

To be honest, by that time legalization will be a reality, and most people will understand they need hemp in their lives to stay healthy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.