BTV 2.33% 21.0¢ batavia mining limited

follow its big brother, page-3

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    True, but they're not spending as much "yet" on drilling as down the road. Strategically with future infrastructure positions is it possible to think that these companies become one? Either way I believe that both are good buys and undervalued. A little off the track, but my biggest concern is they haven?t started talking about the environmental issues regarding a shallow based ore body in a tropical climate. I understand we are a long way off production but the location of these projects and the implications required to get the ore out should be addressed early so not to impact on the value of the stock for investors. They have after all started drilling late because of the rain ? if mining does occur what is going to happen to the run-off and the shallow water table in that area (after all these projects aren't in the middle of nowhere and can be easliy hidden). It should be talked about. Getting back to the independent report, nothing can be without drilling and BTV aren?t forecasting as Norm is of 13000m a month! BTV need more meters to prove that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.