BCI 1.96% 25.0¢ bci minerals limited

follow mike's instructions

1. 1,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    You may not know this but BC Iron would have been taken over 16 months ago if it wasn't for Mike Young. The best case scenario at that time for shareholders would have been $2.15. The ONLY reason that we may see a $4 plus bid is thanks 100% to Mr. Michael Charles Young.

Anyone who knows Mike can't help but be impressed by the guy. Mike is a genuine gentleman. His number one priority is looking after his shareholders. I know it's easy for me to say something that cliched. It just so happens to be true. And trust me, I've meet my fair share of dodgy characters to be a good enough judge on Mike's character.

Mike knows the industry better than anyone, and knows what we can or cannot expect. I have never asked anything of anyone on the BCI forum. I've tried to give an unbiased opinion on the stock and tried to avoid personal commentry. However on this occasion I'd ask all shareholders to follow Mike's instructions. It easy for us to sit here and be experts as to what we may expect. But the only expert that I'm aware of regarding BC Iron is Mike Young.

Good luck everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $706.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.3¢ $101.0K 408.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41034 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 124901 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.