CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

In a bit of a rush but anywayz good post Nursery too many games...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    In a bit of a rush but anywayz good post Nursery too many games being played for too long.I still tend to read some posters on hotcopper but i know some investors don't think outside the box.So i look for the few who don't change opinions on a day to day and week to week basis as i know they are just traders and are in for a quick buck and move on.If their are any important announcements that effect the intrinsic value of the business then the mood swings by investors can be justified.

cer in my view is still way undervalued and its the write downs and movements in derivatives driven by foreign exchange which make the situation look worse than what it might appear to be.

I firmly believe the banks will continue to support cer throughout these times as cer has proved that they are still able to sell shopping malls in a environment which should be considered as a "Buyers Market".Too many positives in favour of cer and don't have the time to list them but the banks will continue to support them and allow cer to trade out of the current turmoil.

I'm still holding and will for the longer term but if there's any massive change in the business i.e. bigger than anticipated write downs and downward spiral in the aus/usd exchange rate that might drastically effect the equity in the business then i might go through the numbers again and calculate a worst case scenario and ask myself what equity is left in the glass for me moving forward.

cheers...and good to see some of the longer terms still holding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.