PLL 7.69% 14.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

Follow the Money and Show me the Money, page-6

1. 11,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3700
    Banksy is right Cat. Ignore the under informed. Best to understand those OTA and who's who in the house.

As far as downstream refinery ... same thing ... preferential DELIVERY. Plenty of misinformation.

Wind the clock back to July 2021 and the Eureka Report interview with Alan Kohler

AK: Have they got a refinery there as well?
    BL: Yes, the interesting thing for NAL is that its footprint has a significant ore body. It also has a world-scale concentrator, but then it has integrated
    into that, the bones or the basics of a downstream refining plant.
    AK: What do you mean, by the bones, what does that mean?
    BL: There’s still significant construction to complete that plant, it’s never that plant, the refinery has not been…
    AK: Oh, it hasn’t been built yet, right? It’s only half-built?
    BL: Yeah, that’s probably a good way to put it.
    It’s halfway there.
    AK: How much will it cost to finish the refinery?
    BL: There’s still more feasibility studies to be done, but it’s circa $200-million-plus is what the work that’s been done to date. But compared to new greenfield equivalents, they’re sort of double that number at least. That’s the range, anyway.

This is where one could place a Bon Jovi music vid ...
    Woah, we're half way there, Woah, livin' on a prayer

I mean PB said that recently, SYA put out a PR about it recently and BL said as much over a year ago ... and yet over in the dream world its a matter of flipping a switch ... got bags of the stuff lying around. Might be from a pilot perhaps?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.