PLL 2.94% 17.5¢ piedmont lithium inc.

You do like to try a lot of deflection in your responses...

1. 1,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745

You do like to try a lot of deflection in your responses Barfman, which is why no-one should take you seriously - you just can't stick to the point! Unless of course it's using those wonderful due diligence skills you claim to have, guessing where a picture has been taken from or who the muli-nationals those in a picture may have been mtg!! As I've said before, much better than the humour forum on HC.

And, you keep trying to justify how good your 'due diligence' is, but then happy to take the word of an anonymous HC poster about the state of mining operations (from someone who confesses that they are not in the mining game!!).

Not only that, but you like to deflect questions with your suppositions that you hold as 'fact', like, as if you'd know anything about what would be 'bad business' for Canada!. You don't, and can't (but then nor can anyone), understand what IQ was thinking when they awarded the NAL contract and what they'd agree to in the future - they'd just as likely be happy to extend the timeline if a better plan eventuated from current studies. Just as you can't presume to know whether the SYAQ/PLL JV will opt for carbonate or LiOH, just as you can't presume there won't be enough spod from NAL to satisfy the PLL OTA for life of mine....or that PLL won't have as good a deal in the chem plant as they do with the OTA. See, we here, won't mind if the OTA is re-modelled into an ownership deal in the chem plant - but that's just us (now is that 'owning' an asset, or 'buying' an asset according to Barf definition?) because that deal is likely to be along the same compelling lines as the current OTA! Not definite, true, but we have knowledge as to which party has the better negotiator in these matters!! Gotta love a $900/t ceiling price for an offtake, don't you? Well, you may have back in 2021?

And finally, just for your education, no-one here has said the tesla deal is dead. We just know how to read documents that indicate the Tesla deal relates to NC - but then, you don't think NC will eventuate, based on your clandestine phone calls to 'those in the know'....so maybe the tesla deal is dead?? smile.png

how about you just pollute the SYA threads, rather than trying to part your 'wisdom' over here? I'd be happy with that...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $72.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $76.02K 435.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 629642 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 172842 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.58pm 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.