GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Follow The Money, page-24

1. JFI
    6,837 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    Before my short post…

If we take the deflation scenario regarding effect on gold prices etc… I would suggest that the debt to GDP ratio will become a lot worse (that's a joke). Debts will become HARDER TO SERVICE LET ALONE PAY OFF. Whatever simple effect on Gold the wealth preservation effect will lead to surge to Gold in PANIC.

Now the post…

All roads are now leading to a very bad outcome. Whatever road is taken they will all lead to the same place sadly. The cake is baked and it tastes yukky.

My money is on DEFLATION TO INFLATION. The old ones are the best ones.

RATES UP - EVERYTHING TANKS
    RATES DOWN - ADMISSION WE ARE IN THE BROWN STUFF (AGAIN JOKE !!!)
    RATES SAME - THEY HAVE GIVEN UP AND WE CAN DRIVE ON GAS FUMES (YEAH AWESOME !)
    QE MORE - GREAT WILL WORK LIKE BEFORE - WE GOT THAT INFLATION HEY AND KICK START.
    REAL PEOPLES QE - MONEY DIRECT TO PEOPLE NOT BANKS - MAIN STUFF PRICE INFLATION - GOOD UNTIL IT TURNS SOUR WITH RATES UP AND BACK TO 'RATES UP' SCENARIO.

ITS OVER OVER OVER

And that's o.k. lets just fee it and man up about it. We will all suffer for a while some more than others and then like a washing machine we will start the programme all over again with a new load.

IT IS THAT TRANSPARENT NOW

So if GOLD and SILVER can't help us now then NOTHING CAN AND WILL so who gives a damn anyway.

JFI
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.