IMM 0.86% 29.3¢ immutep limited

follow the smart money

1. 1,770 Posts.
    I see it as a big plus that our chairman alone has made such a huge investment. Much better than all directors contributing, say $200,000 each.

A $1,000,000 dollar investment from just one person - no less than from the chairman - conveys a very powerful message. That message goes something like this:
    " 'tremendous progress has been made over the last couple of years' and I (Lucy) strongly believe that we will achieve what we have set out to achieve with Cvac".

Why didn't the other Directors contribute? The answer could be as simple as this - the do not have the financial capacity to do so.

Why did they mention the figure $2M? The answer could be as simple as this:
    At the time of the announcement they had no idea how much they could scrape up and they therefore came up with an amount which would provide them with sufficient flexibility - should the other Directors have been able to beg and borrow the money to match Lucy's contribution.

Who knows what the reasons were for them not being able to take up the whole $2M? Who really cares? Remember the statement was UP TO $2M, and not that it would be $2M.

All good, in fact excellent - IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.3¢
Change
0.003(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.8¢ 29.0¢ $279.6K 950.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 220023 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 220694 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.