MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Follow the Yellow Brick Road

1. 9,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4216
    Yes dorothy its a yellow brick road made by that great and powerful OZ company and their noteholders, financiers.

Follow the yellow brick road, its a channel 33 degrees up for the last 3 weeks, currently sitting between 12.5c to 16.5c, last 2 days got cracked at the up kerb at 16.5 wed n 17.0 today but the truck is back on it at 15.0 right now, smack bang in the middle. Its 4c wide, soon 13.5c to 18.5c

Many posters n chartists see it and refer to it, but what is it, who built it and why. Lets start at the beginning, a massive tornado blew the mine up and our world changed forever, with that road it has given us a stable path for all to follow profit and not get lost in fantasy. We know who has built it, the great n powerful OZ traders managed by the instos who work for the us noteholders, why? 98.5% ownership is a lot for a group of bondies, not used to equity, they have to vacate in a measured stable roadpath and sell down back yo oz shareholders.

why? Recover $500M debt plus costs n interest, current MC is $150M, 95% of that is still $140M, still $400 M below target, trading it will create profits all the way up, then 3 or 4 banks instos will buy their stake off market, 17c is a signpost on the road, con notes exercise price for easier equity release on market at profit. They dont want to flood the market with 90% shares as we will have a tornado n the house wiil blowup,

A Yellow brick road is perfect, its in a new york style grid pattern right out of 23rd street new york downtown, its stable, easy to walk, builds respect n investor confidence, no tornados in sight, just nice signposts n green blocks n red block every 3rd step, its leading mbn to the promised land...fair market value in an orderly stable manner without drama, I heard some posters say the road will get shut n lead to ruin again, I say b%%%% s#####. No current debt other than bulldozer chattels which can be returned, con notes are off market.

The yellow brick road is leading us from ruin n destruction to the castle n the leader, a mighty feat of engineering, precision, safety, solid n strong leading to untold wealth...yeah I want to go down it too even though I got hit hard with on, y 1.5% of my start entry fee but im now past that loss n its gone out of my mind. More importantly, with full respect from traders, investors n instos, soon past 20c, these noteholders will be in a position to offmarket sell their holdings to banks n instos n keep their con notes, that will recoup a majority of their debt, ramping it fast will not gain that industry respect.

MBN has been reborn into a low cost low grade high production ni producer with massive long life mines n massive built new infrastructure, yet undervalued to PAN or murrin murrin, the latter being more comparable. Murrin murrin was recently valued by glencore at $1.1B book valueat about the same grade less infrastructure similar production as Mbn.

would you have preferred a glencore style ANL situation sending it private n the holders penniless n untradeable on the ASX. We have an opportunity to take it back, debt is paid off, production is up, costs halved n dropping, the only overhang is the noteholders deciding to give it back to oz holders at a remarkable profit n convincing oz holders esp ni industry n banks to decide to buy it back at market price.

so, we hence have the yellow brick road channel...its not going away, it will lead us all to a stable professional walk to that target point, if we go too fast or crack the upper kerb, it forces us back on it, just what the all mighty n powerful wizard of OZ wants. No tornados, no disasters off the road. We can soon see the palace of oz past a few hills, TON took 9 months n then fell in a heap. This roads got no potholes no hurricanes pulling us out into space n throwing us back down.

in fact the reinvented mbn is much like an asx listed murrin murrin, we can all buy n sell whenever we want and recover our prior losses, even those who miss out can re-enter and still profit then eventually go long..the magical yellow brick road. It cannot be beaten, it cannot be broken..

The Wolf, the instos, the pit boss are all engaged to build and lead this road to recovery..since the nsw supreme court made astonishing orders unheard of in most corporate liquidations in oz, its been built for success for all who travel upon it. Once mqny travel it they will respect it, a dog and potholed long winding road thru mountains no more!

an orderly safe passage through the wild jungle full of wolves and with respect from all of its travellers, itwill be used again and again.

The mighty and all powerful OZ has spoken. Safe journey, the palace will be seen soon, just stay on that yellow brick channel road. Or else. It cannot be broken , it cannot be beaten.
    Last edited by tomboy: 20/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.